Pages

day-lab.com

Since I have some time on my hands, I thought I'd take a dip into the blogging pool yet again to reveal another site that is notable. I found it quite a while ago, I have no idea how, but I stumble upon these things and it's nice. The said site is dubbed day-lab and has everything not short of vintage jewerly, paperware, housewear, ect. at unbelievable prices. Another plus is that each month the owner donates a percentage of her profits to the World Society for the Protection of Animals, so you can get warm fuzzies as you splurg on those four pendent necklaces that you just have to get. The only thing that can be said negative is that since the jewerly is vintage, some stock is limited. But that's the great thing about vintage I think--most of it is one of a kind and completely unique. Although I do wish these gold initial pins still came in K...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a great site! Thanks for enlightening the rest of us...

Kaylie said...

You're very welcome! I'm glad you enjoy it.