Pages

indulging

Monday night 7-8 pm, seriously don't expect me to return a call. I'm pretty hardcore about Gossip Girl. I've read all the books, so you better believe it. I know I sound lame, but not being lame is so boring and annoying and pointless. Anyway, this week's episode, probably the most frustrating television I have ever endured, got me actually pounding the floor. No joke. Georgina/Sarah/complete crazy to the point it's kind of freaking me out needs to back off Dan and go back to Sweden or whatever exotic country she came from to raise havoc in the world of Gossip Girl. I'm hoping the finale next week will put her in her place... But as finales go, I'm sure that won't be the case. Ah! Finale!


picture, dan + the crazy (me=pounding the floor)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I need you to fill me in on this show. I watched it a few weeks ago and couldn't figure out the big secret that was being carried around by the blonde. Fill me in next time I see you...