Pages

new albums + dark chocolate

I don't know what it is about buying a new album. Maybe it's the fact that their songs stay in place even after their hundredth play, or the playing it for the first time and second time and third time--all in a row of course. Albums just seem to hold some sort of novelty. At some point--it isn't completely certain when this takes place--they become nostalgic, and this is always comforting. I am quite taken by anything that is comforting. Anyway, today I purchased my first album since Sam's Town, AKA it's been a while. I've been saving up for Europe fervently, so today was somewhat of a splurge. On my way walking to Barnes & Noble, I stopped in AJ's specifically for some Endangered Species chocolate (I'm a sucker for this kind of thing), and ate most of it before I got to my homeland. I finally caved and bought Volume One when I ventured into the music section of my dear Barnes & Noble. I have to say I am very pleased with it. Especially, well, all of the songs. I'd point one out, but then I'd have to point all of them out because they all pretty much deserve the same attention.

Plus, I love my family. Nice bonus.

today=good day


ps, happy June!

No comments: