Pages

my main mice

Disneyland was swell! Minnie and Mickey are the classiest mice I know. Disneyland in the fall is always very nostalgic for me.


I even picked up some new heart-shaped glasses to replace my broken red ones (R.I.P.) at this awesome vintage store at Newport beach! I've seen it while driving by in the past, but had never had the chance to go in. It was heavenly. I think the adorable red-headed 40s-inspired woman who worked there thought I had never seen so much vintage clothing in one room in my life. And I have to say that this is entirely true! I have never thought of moving someplace else until realizing vintage stores like this are the norm in other places...

4 comments:

mom said...

a trip to just vintage would be OK g,ma

Kaylie said...

Is that here? Let's go!

mom said...

i meant in california,,,,but bet we could find more vintage shops here in AZ. xo g'ma

Kaylie said...

Yeah! I will look some places up. Winter break would be magical if we went to some. :)