Pages

chapped lips, runny nose, scratchy throat: Symptoms of Christmas?

It hadn't struck me until tonight when I made myself some tea to ease the wrath of my allergies, that endless days of inhaling hot tea and wrapping myself in blankets to warm my desert skin that rejects any sort of cold, that these are the things that define my entrance into the holiday season. Call me an optimist, but this is oddly comforting.

Drink in Nutcracker Sweet Black Tea (who knew! I have always been a strict green tea drinker, but this stuff smells like those warm magic cookie bars my grandma makes)--and the holiday spirit.

2 comments:

Keri said...

I'm not one of your favorite blogs? Thanks a lot. I'm the one who buys you that tea. XOXO

Kaylie said...

Those are people's blogs who I don't know! I will make a friends and family one just for you.