Pages

summer anecdote #2

Today my mom, sister, and I met up with Marcia and her girls. We went to "Mexican McDonald's", as we fondly still call SomeBurro's (a clever ruse to pacify Kendal as a toddler), for lunch. I adore their veggie burros, especially while reading Augusten Burroughs. Yeah yeah, I am a chronic resturaunt-reader. Admittedly, I am basically just a chronic anywhere-reader. So what if old guys laugh at me in line while waiting in line at a concert? Not that this has happened or anything...

We then roamed San Tan for hours. Or rather, I roamed. I didn't know what the others were doing half the time. Luckily, after failing at being a normal teenager and nabbing clothes at Forever 21, I found a blouse and skirt at Ann Taylor Loft for a total of $15. How old am I? Truthfully, this wasn't the first purchase I had made there. I am a preppy 30-year-old at heart, let's be honest here.

The outfit makes me feel like grilling salmon for my friends while drinking strawberry lemonade, Vampire Weekend playing in the background. Note to self: Make this happen!

No comments: