Pages

what goes around, comes around

There's no denying the past.
my past=my present
(click for info)

The only thing that hasn't carried into my present that is a bit disappointing is my love of homevideo-making. Whatever happened to that? I used to whip up weather reports of slushie flash floods and interview family members. Maybe that is better left behind though, like my Spice Girl dance routines.

Nonetheless, it's nice to remember the magic of my first Harry Potter book, the delight of an Otter Pop and the surprise of Pop Rocks, the satisfaction of pairing my sequin belt with every outfit I owned, and my Spongebob CD player...and camera...and flip flops. The cat eyes and big bow headbands have especially survived the test of time, as with metallic flats. Life was good, and continues to be to this day--provided the use of the word "coolio" is left comfortably in the past.