Pages

howdy


My throat still feels like I possibly have swallowed spears in my sleep once again, but my mom made me tea and suggested I eat spoonfuls of honey and sugar to soothe it, which I couldn't possibly turn down. If nothing, I will be too hyped up on sugar to care about my state.

In other news, I have a confession, although those who have caught me reading The Cowboy Encyclopedia (an extensive collection of cowboy vocabulary--I can't find it anywhere on the web) in the library before school already have connected the dots and even encourage my infatuation with western-esque birthday gifts. :)

I have this obscure dream about being a cowboy, but actually a sort of annoying hipster cowboy that would probably be beaten up with a lasso, because I'd eat vegetarian chili (mmm) and cactus fruit and wear flowy sundresses that I sewed myself with cowboy boots and cowboy hat. I'd bake pies (I love baking pies) and cornbread and ride a horse obviously! Also, make an infinite supply of trail mix at least once a month.


I realize I am being ridiculous, but this is what goes on in my head at times, especially when I am stuck in the library an hour before school or home sick with spoonfuls of honey and sugar.

picture via A Cup of Jo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I THOUGHT YOU MEANT A BADASS COWBOY... A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED...

Kaylie said...

Like lasso-ing cattle to kill later? No thanks!