Pages

three taps up, two across...


Okay, so this isn't the entrance to Diagon Alley, but mere Muggle bricks found at SanTan Village yesterday with my Grandma Mimi. (Humor me; I can hardly wait until June 15th's Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince...EEEEE! Uh no...that was not a girlish squeal...)

Unfortunately I was feeling rather sickly, so we opted to see The Proposal--which was cute--I think I've developed a little something for Ryan Reynolds, which is completely random. We need a visual here.

Weird, because I don't usually gravitate towards blondes. Can't resist his boyish charm I suppose! Also, he reminds me a bit of George Peppard in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Who knows.

We also stopped into Forever 21 and I found the BEST dress. More about that later!

Excuse my rambling and hardcore explanation points. I've been sick the past few days and am just starting to feel a bit better due to my extensive sleeping and water-drinking, so this excites me, because I have a trip coming up that I certainly need to be in tip-top shape for!

5 comments:

shelbyisms said...

I CANNOT WAIT for the Ginny/Harry scene. Is that weird? >:D

Unknown said...

i know what you mean with ryan reynolds. i have no idea why, but i'm drawn to him!

Kaylie said...

Not weird at all! I am excited too. :)

I KNOW, MAN. I dunno what it is.

Kait said...

I think the blog world is a big gang of crazed HP fans. Everyone has had entries detailing their unhinged excitement for July 15th. I'm glad we are collectively holding our breath : )

Ryan Reynolds has got a little something something for sure. I mean he pulled Scar Jo so he's got to have some appeal.

Hope you continue to feel better!

Kaylie said...

I have to say that could be completely accurate! Also I'm glad everyone aproves of my crush on RR. :) Thanks for the kind words as well!