Pages

but it's practical...


I've been on this organization kick over the summer. So naturally I have become a little obsessed with STORAGE UNITS. A little odd, but yes. So this right here, why, this is a dream come true.

The thing is.

Well, the thing is I already splurged on a Martha Stewart storage box the other day at Micheal's. THE SAME EXACT COLOR. This is too much. I really need to cool off a bit with Etsy shopping. It's cyber-antiquing. Aka bad for my savings account. What's a girl to do?


(Gathers common sense and a little something called willpower that is cowering in the corner.)

I can't purchase it. It wouldn't make any sense. I've bought 2 good-sized boxes already this summer, and already have a wicker suitcase AND a giant black industrial plastic trunk waiting for a makeover....

Alright. Good. Solved. I feel a lot better about leaving this one behind now.

No comments: