Pages

yearbook camp in san diego


Mission Beach!
That was only half of the slice...
Kate lent me her sunglasses.
Belmont Park.

Awesome!
Hello there, John.

the beautiful SDSU campus
We like big books and we cannot lie...
Mary cracks me up.
Yes.
Dance party?
The sweet library.

Chalk drawings.
A doodle on the art building.

A sculpture garden near the art building.

An unusual flower that I wouldn't mind on a headband.

Passed-out people at the hypnotist show. So funny.

Work-out attire in honor of the party the last night.

Our clever flag made by Kate--I'm dark blue (the theme was "The Amazing Race").
The book is designed! Hooray!

1 comment:

Kait said...

It looks life you had an infinite amount of delightful fun. I'm sure there was some work involved though as well. That flower doesn't look real! It's very botanically impressive (??) I love the work out attire : )

I think they should have camps for adults. I mean I'm only nineteen but in HS I went to like 3 camps a year. I miss it! Thanks for letting me live vicariously for a moment.