Pages

10 things that make me happy

1. Catching up with Dahlya over Indian food...Yum!

2. Micheal's has their Halloween stuff out!!! They're on the same exact mind-set as me... I already know I'm being Velma.

3. Cartoon Network had a Holiday Specials thing going on yesterday while I was babysitting. We watched a Casper Christmas special--you better believe I'm also thinking about the holiday season as summer comes to a close.

4. My dad chose 500 Days of Summer as his birthday movie! (I take him to the movies for holidays--it's kind of our thing.) When he said, "500...that one movie," I immediately I assumed he was talking about some sequel to 300. I was delighted to be mistaken! I love my daddy and his love of movies. :) For Christmas we saw Yes Man. Hooray for Zooey Deschanel movies my dad will go see! (He's more of an Emily fan...he loves Bones.) Can't wait! I already love the soundtrack.

5. New magazines flooding the mail--the mash-up clearly depicts my many sides. (Nylon, NG, TeenVOGUE, Martha Stewart Living...yes sir)

6. Daydreaming about Europe--I even had a dream last night that I was buying a pastry in Paris.

7. Anticipating school (you read it right).

8. Having loads more of space to sprawl out and craft it up in my room--even though my chaise looks a little dumb against the wall.

9. Saving money, not spending it.

10. Peter Bjorn and John's song I Want You!


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

2 comments:

Sarah Alaoui said...

Velma from Scooby Doo?? What a cute idea!
also, nothing like a pastry in Paris :)

Kaylie said...

Thanks! I'm pretty excited. I'm trying to get my friends to be the other characters...I don't think anyone wants to be Scooby though.