Pages

The Royal Tenenbaums



It has always really embarressed me that I hadn't seen The Royal Tenenbaums.  Ever since a night a couple of years ago at Olive + Ivy when Nicole and one of her friends configured a list of movies I must see and it was on the top of the list, I have unsuccessfully caught it on one of our multiple movie channels to record.

Finally, today, I got my chance.  We dropped by Blockbuster and I hunted it down.  At last.  And when I say hunt down, I mean foolishly scramble the aisles, my eyes darting everywhere--because in result of said movie channels, I am not so agile in the art of renting movies.

But my attempts beared fruitful--I even found Amelie, another movie I remember to be on the list and another movie I am sad to say I haven't seen.

BUT THIS WILL CHANGE.  One down (The Royal Tenenbaums), one to go (Amelie). 

And yes, I loved it.  So, so, so much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are two movies i've been wanting to see for so long!

speaking of amelie. you must see priceless, it also has audrey tautou and is just wonderful <3

Unknown said...

good! i'm glad.

Nicole said...

This is soooo weird! I was just thinking about this movie yesterday and how it's been a while since I've watched it. Then I was thinking of the people in my life who would actually "get" the beauty of this movie and you were one of them. So glad you liked it!

Kaylie said...

How funny, Nicole! :)

Zoë said...

I love Amelie!