Pages

I ♥ quotes

Back in the day, I used to spend a lot of free time (what's that, right?) on Brainy Quote reading quote after quote, being so darn thoughtful.

Luckily for me, it's Spring break, so I can revel in the Kaylie-ness I sometimes don't get the chance to humor because of, you know, real life. ( Because instinctually, I am a dreamer--not an AP student.)

So I've been catching up on my reading.  Reading!  For fun!  It's such a lovely thing, really.

And I've been sewing every day, keeping true to my resolution.  I even finished a dress today, thanks to the fabric my awesome friend Rachel gave to me for my birthday.

This all makes for a very happy Kaylie. 

Anyway, I think this quote continues to be my favorite (I'm a sucker for the Transcendentalists):

Our life is frittered away by detail... simplify, simplify. -Henry David Thoreau

No comments: