Pages

it's that time of the year again

Friday was my seventeenth birthday.  As far as I am concerned, this has been my best birthday yet. I'm pretty positive each year of life just keeps getting better and better (even though it may not seem so at times).

As always, I went CRAZY and planned a party. I ADORE planning parties. Because Alice in Wonderland came out on my birthday, I decided to have an Alice in Wonderland party. Thankfully, my friends were nice enough to oblige. They're the best!







(Yeah, those ARE giant cards.)





































After the party, we went to see the movie.  I really loved it!  That's another post for another time though.  Right now I need to convince myself to leave Wonderland and start my homework.  What a bummer.  But I shant despair because spring break is near; how lovely a thought!  My goodness, I'm beginning to rhyme--that means spring fever is coming at full force.  Next I will be trying to substitute my homework with reading  Emily Dickinson.  (It takes a lot of effort for me not to succumb to Spring's invitation to lie in the grass to read and forget everything else.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

what a fun looking party!

LINDS said...

Happy Birthday Kaylie! Super cute party as always.

moonshinejunkyard said...

your party rocks! that little blue pinafore dress you're wearing is so adorable. we're supposed to go see Alice tonight...hope i love it! how can one go wrong with magical cakes, aces of hearts, white rabbits, and secret worlds?

and happiest birthday. you're the coolest 17 year old i "know."

Kait said...

I've probably said this a million times but you have the best themes! Happy belated birthday : )