Pages

as if Emma Watson wasn't cool enough already..



Speaking of which, please tell me you've seen this:



!!!!!!  Tonight I saw Eclipse a day early thanks to a firefighter charity event (my dad's a fire captain).  I enjoyed it, and even wore my I ♥ Edward shirt like I did to the last two movies (advance screening everytime--score!) to complete the situation, but to me, Harry Potter's where it's really at.  I seriously can NOT bloody wait until November!  asfKskfskd!sfsdkfjJKL!JLJ!KL!sdf!

2 comments:

Zoë said...

SO EXCITED!! I Contemplated buying tickets for Eclipse just to see the trailer on the big screen. It looks sooo epic!

Oh, I think I might transfer to Brown and be best friends with Emma Watson. That's all. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the music video! Emma is just amazing.

I can't wait for Harry Potter either! November needs to get her faster!