Pages

j'adore les hamburgers

Recently my friend Erin pointed out that I seem to love all things that are miniature or abnormally large.  So when I saw mini hamburger buns at Trader Joe's, I had to get them to make burgers!  Despite my past of being a vegetarian, then a pescetarian, then a only-eat-meat-when-it's-served-for-dinner-at-home...ian, lately ALL I want to eat is burgers and hotdogs.  How funny is that?  There is something about a good burger, a Coke, and the summer sunshine that I haven't been able to resist these past couple of months.  So I sauteed some crimini mushrooms and cut up some tomatoes from my sister's friend's garden, and made a mini burger.  Add some pita chips and hummus and life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. I want a burger so bad, but currently being a only-eat-meat-when-it's-served-for-dinner-at-home-ian myself (haha) I've not been eating them. And it's such a temptation what with a brand new Five Guys right by my house!

Maybe I'll make a trip to Trader Joe's and get some veggie burgers. lol.