Pages

kaylie the girl with a hat on


MARCEL THE SHELL WITH SHOES ON from Dean Fleischer-Camp on Vimeo.

Lately I have been questioning EVERTHING.  Not to mention kind of freaking out about getting into the school I want to, how on earth I would even pay for it if I did, and if I'm really cut out for the real world.  So I thought it would be nice to sit back and remember some of my favorite quotes.  And remember...you know, I'm just Kaylie, the girl with a hat on.  (BTW:  Best.  Short film.  Ever.)

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.  -Buddha

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.”  -e.e. cummings

All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: