Pages

today i am thankful for...knowing/not knowing

It's senior year.  There's one thing all of us really don't want to talk about, yet at the same time desperately do want to talk about...all the time.  The first thing out of our lips when there's one mention of next year or anything remotely related to higher education is..."Do you know where you're going?"  It's a question you dread, yet at the same time secretly love to hear.  What's more thrilling than the unknown, after all?  Thankfully I do know where I am going, but I'm just as clueless about what I'm going to do with myself as anyone is...  Come on, how exciting is that?

3 comments:

nathanE said...

Thanks for posting this. I Can really identify with it. Just in case you were wondering, the whole knowing/not knowing thing definitely doesn't end after high school.

To the good life!

-Nathan E.

The Bookery said...

NEVER KNOWING is the best way to be! that way you are never stagnant, always growing. hoooraaay for changes, and for your great attitude!

moonshinejunkyard said...

oops, that last one was me! (from my work blog!)