Pages

today i am thankful for...lazy days

Today I woke up feeling less than spectacular, so what followed was the laziest of days--it was precisely what I needed.

Today I...
  • tumbled...then tumbled some more
  • snuggled up with a blanket and read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
  • watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban...for the second time this weekend (I've watched movies 1-4)
  • listened to Sufjan and did a little studying
  • compiled a Harry Potter playlist consisting of the third movie soundtrack, Hedwig's Theme, Harry & the Potters, and random songs/artists that have words such as "magic," "ghost," or "owls" in them (my favorite is when I connect songs such as "I Sing I Swim" by Seabear to HP...  'I Sing I Swim'...MERPEOPLE!  Obviously.  And "Keep the Car Running" by Arcade Fire?  Harry and Ron have to keep the flying Ford Angela running to get to Hogwarts when the platform isn't working. DUH.)
And that's it.  How wonderful is that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the perfect Sunday to me :)

Unknown said...

Delightful! And based on your tumblr I'm guessing you love two things a lot: Paris and Zoey. Which I love too. Let's be friends. (And definitely I watched 500 Days of Summer yesterday!)