Pages

i ♥ iTunes

...because making festive playlists is just too easy and fun.  I searched for "Love" and picked out my favorite songs with the word "love" in the title.  And that got me thinking...What are my favorite love songs of all time?

Top Ten  Fourteen Twenty Favorite Love Songs (in no particular order)
  1. Something by The Beatles
  2. La Vie en Rose by Louis Armstrong
  3. Thirteen by Elliot Smith
  4. Impossible Soul*  by Sufjan Stevens
  5. First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes
  6. God Only Knows by The Beach Boys
  7. Paris 2004 by Peter, Bjorn, and John
  8. The Dangling Conversation by Simon & Garfunkel
  9. Us by Regina Spektor
  10. The Dress Looks Nice on You by Sufjan Stevens
  11. Lack of Color by Death Cab for Cutie
  12. No One's Gonna Love You by Band of Horses
  13. I've Just Seen a Face by The Beatles
  14. Piazza New York Catcher by Belle & Sebastian
  15. West Coast** by Coconut Records
  16. I Was Made for You by She & Him
  17. Silly Love Songs by Paul McCartney (and Glee's)
  18. Teenage Dream by Katy Perry (and Glee's)
  19. Something Stupid by Frank & Nancy Sinatra
  20. Ridin' in My Car by She & HIm
*this clip is only the last few minutes. If you have an open mind, I greatly encourage you listen to the whole song.  It's 25 minutes, but it's wonderful.  (If you do listen to the whole thing, you'll probably either hate me forever or think I'm cooler than sliced bread...)

**This video is such bromance. Love it.


What's YOUR favorite love song?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something is a beautiful Beatles song :)

I think my favorite love song would have to be Queen's Love Of My Life.

Katie said...

Regina Spektor! The Beatles! You can't get better than that :)