Pages

i think you are adorable

So, I have been totally fangirling all over the place with Darren Criss. It is probably unhealthy, but even my nine year old sister can't resist his charm, so I think that makes it more acceptable.  Alrthough it is kind of troubling how much I relate to this tumblr post:
"Darren Everett Criss. Setting unattainably high standards for men since 1987."


Because yeah, Darren--SO NOT FAIR!  How am I possibly going to find another you?

My PERFECT man?  Well...

The short version:
  • Darren Criss
The long version:
  • Good sense of humor
  • Intelligent
  • Open-minded
  • Compassionate
  • Dog-lover (Actually, animal-lover in general.)
  • Musically-inclined (Who doesn't love musicians? I mean--let's get serious.)
  • Dark curly hair (My weakness)
  • SCRUFF (My other weakness)
  • Silly goose (I am pretty silly, you guys.)
  • Fun to be with
  • Photographer (A blogging side-kick, anyone?)
  • Can cook me delicious meals
  • Will watch my favorite TV shows with me (and only make fun of me a little)
  • MUST LOVE HARRY POTTER (Or no. Just no.)
Now, is this really so much to ask?  Probably.  But I know someone pretty close to this description is out there making a list that looks a little like this:
  • Short (Who needs tall girls anyway...)
  • Creative
  • Can sew (Who doesn't love sewers?  I mean--let's get serious.)
  • Compassionate about all living things
  • Owns 500324 dresses
  • Blogs (I love reading blogs!)
  • Dark, curly hair (My weakness)
  • SMALL FEET (My other weakness)
  • Silly goose
  • Can bake me delicious treats
  • MUST LOVE HARRY POTTER (Or no.  Just no.)
In the meantime, I am regretting not buying a "I ♥ DC" shirt while I was in DC like four years ago, because now I could say it stands for Darren Criss.  Ah, regrets.

No comments: