Pages

senior prom





Prom was a blast!  My date, Cameron, somehow put up with me, our group was hilarious, dinner was delicious (sushi--yum!), and I did not have any fashion malfunctions (I made my dress, so I came equipped with one of my many mini sewing kits).  I love dances.  They are the one night of the year where I am a total hyprocrite and dance my heart out to all the songs I hate.  I may even sing along to every word...  However, they did play a few songs I enjoy, like Born This Way, which was a great last song to dance all out to because sadly (don't even get me started) in the past they would not play this song because it says "No matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgendered life."  I am also happy to report that I overheard a A Very Potter Musical joke from across the table at dinner, and Ken made a Darren Criss reference.  Yes; it was a beautiful night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dress is gorgeous! You made it?!?!

You are going to be an AMAZING costumer. AMAZING.

Maggie Shirley said...

I can't believe you made that dress! Well, I can, but you know what I mean. GO YOU. It's super cute! (Also, I love your friend's purple dress.)

Ditto what Amy said.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the photographer pics?!