Pages

stay classy, san diego

For the 4th of July, my family and I drove to San Diego!  This was the third summer in a row that I've been to San Diego.  I think one of the summers I actually went twice, thanks to Yearbook camp!

We stayed downtown most of the time, and ventured out to Coronado to get our beach fix.

I found the best store ever in Seaport Village.  It was filled with SOCKS!  I got a pair of pink and brown ones with little elk on them.

There was also another my kind of stuff with everything retro:  Coke a Cola merch, postcards with famous classic actors (like my girl Audrey), and old fashioned candy.

One of the perks of traveling is that there is always that one (or dozen) tourist shop that is ready for Christmas all year round.

At the top of our hotel, we could see everything!

On the 4th we went to the wonderful San Diego Zoo.  I love peacocks.  The clicking noise they make while they flaunt their feathers is crazy!  Apparently this bird wasn't interested though.

As you can tell, my sister loves getting her picture taken.

I LOVE BABY GIRAFFES SO MUCH.

Koalas are just cute and cuddly, you know?

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts...

My dad and I went on the supercool sky ride over the zoo.

And this... This is just hilarious.

2 comments:

Kendall said...

Oh my gosh, that koala! It is my life long dream to hug a koala. Well, now it is. And that last picture cracks me up. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lovely little vacation.

So many awesome zoo photos! I love zoos. :)