Pages

craftoween

It's almost Halloween!  I could not be more thrilled.  I have even been eating an obscene amount of Sour Patch Kids in celebration.  Okay--maybe that's just because I love Sour Patch Kids....  Anyway, a week or two ago, I decked out my room in orange and black.  You know me.  It's a holiday.  I gotta get my craft on.

Thanks to my awesome grandma, I had plenty of Halloween goodies to get my dorm room in the spooky spirit (especially notice the legos and giant spider barrette).  To add a little extra pizazz, I fashioned some pinwheels from the festive tissue paper that was in my epic Halloween package.  I was so happy when my roommate asked me to help her make one.  She even taught her friend how to make one a few days later!  I feel like I have made a positive difference in the world.  Hooray for holidays!








P.S. TWO MONTHS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!  My friend mentioned this at dinner and it made my day.

2 comments:

Kate said...

yayayayayyayay! so cute! love the decorations! wish you were here :(

G'MA JAN-EE said...

your room is awesome..miss you!!