Pages

today i am thankful for...arizona

I'm homesick.  I made above felt heart tonight, if that says anything to you...  

I make fun of Arizona a lot (as does the rest of the US), especially my hometown, but it's my home, and I love it.  In fact, I love it even more being away from it.  I miss it a ton, especially the past couple of weeks because 

A) It's freaking cold.  It even snowed for ten minutes tonight.  (I missed it because I was downtown buying the most adorable vintage little black velvet dress for Fall Ball and cheap oxfords THAT FIT ME--all thanks to Claire.  So worth it.  Also, I'm cool with holding off for more legit snowfall.)  

and

B)  I will be home for Thanksgiving very soon.  It's killing me waiting.  I am missing the most ridiculous, mundane things.  I think that's how homesickness works though.

and 

C)  I MISS MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.  AHHHHHH!!!!


So yeah.  I love you, Arizona. 

2 comments:

Erin Regan said...

<3
AZ misses you.

Keri said...

AZ and your family miss you too!!!! Cannot wait to see you very soon. xoxoxooxoxoo