Pages

12 before '13

(pinterest)


Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. Ghandi

I am going to focus on trying to embody this mantra.  As a perpetual dreamer, I constantly have ideas, plans, ambitions, and goals that I want to accomplish.  Some are big, some are small, some are serious, but most are silly and fun.  I think this is fantastic, but it's also a bit overwhelming having so many dreams that I may or may not be able to bring to life.  What I need is some focus with these little ideas and aspirations.  One of my favorite bloggers (A Beautiful Mess--I'm obsessed with this girl) makes lists of things she wants to accomplish before her next birthday.  I thought I would bring my own spin to the list.  Instead of 18 goals before age 19, I am going to make a list of 12 goals before year 2013:

  1. Learn the harmonica
  2. Go camping
  3. Apply for a semester abroad
  4. Learn to knit (and not forget)
  5. Find a summer internship 
  6. Attend a concert
  7. Learn how to budget $$
  8. Make a short film
  9. Collaborate with friends on a project
  10. Take a class about something I know nothing about
  11. Design and make a dress pattern
  12. Discover a new passion or obsession

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will have knitting Sundays this summer!! Keli