Pages

bright idea

For a while now, this motto has been one of my favorites.  Not only does it scream, WEAR BRIGHT COLORS AND PAINT THE WHOLE WORLD RAINBOW!!!!, it also speaks to me as a lifestyle that I want to embody.  Smile, spread cheer, live your days with the purpose of making it as fun and happy as possible (and thus brightening everyone else's), and incorporate as many sprinkles and sparkles as possible.  

I have many sources that have fueled my fascination with color over the years.  Kate Spade, for one, has been quite influential (and in fact where I got the motto "Live Colorfully" from) since the ripe age of nine.  I remember getting confused comments from my peers in second grade when they spotted my hand-me-down Kate Spade green pencil case.  "Your name isn't Kate!"  

Of course, there are bloggers that have inspired me as well.  If I can ever get even close to these women's awesomeness, I would be the happiest girl on earth.

One of my oldest favorites, Color Me Katie, is the epitome of the colorful lifestyle.  She brightens everything from her white apartment to random strangers on the streets of New York.  (And she works for Improv Everywhere!)

However, my most favorite blogger is A Beautiful Mess.  This girl is living the dream.  End of story.

Then there's the fancy people making awesome/loonybins collections that they show at London Fashion Week.
Moschino Cheap & Chic Fall 2012 collection

Meadham Kirchhoff's Fall 2012 collection (!!!!!!!!!)

Before I get totally out of hand and start ranting about other things that make me happy and colorful, I am going to click PUBLISH POST.  Now.  (For more colorful things, check out my favorite Pinterest board of mine.

No comments: