Pages

photo diary: laguna beach & irvine


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A couple of weeks ago my family and I stayed at the lovely Sunset Cove Villas in Laguna Beach for a few days.  We had fun relaxing on the beach, taking walks, and reading while enjoying the cool weather (a vast change from the 110 degree weather we drove away from).  My family met Ted for the first time, and I am happy to report to you that they approved, although I'm not sure why they wouldn't because he's just the best. The five of us went to dinner at Coyote Grill the first night for yummy fish tacos, and Ted showed us the beautiful beach nearby as we waited for a table.

After beach dwelling the third day, we went to Irvine with Ted for some Asian food, boba, and a concert at UCI where Ted's mom teaches.  Yep, the parentals met and it wasn't too stressful!

Well, there's more where that came from.  Stay tuned.  xo Kaylie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eee! How fun!
The beach looks lovely! And that swimsuit you're wearing is SO CUTE.

Maggie Shirley said...

I am very glad that this is the first of many California posts. Sounds like such a great time.

mayte. said...

you were in my state! (though I'm like three/four hours away from Orange County, surrounded by cows, corn, and agriculture.)

I'm glad your family liked it and the beaches are so beautiful in SoCal. Your bathing suit is so cute too!

Bookish.Spazz said...

I'm so happy your family had a fun time with Ted!

Also, all the photos are SO PRETTY. And I am massively jealous of your swimsuit.