Pages

hearts day sweets & crafts

This past Saturday night my roommate and I had a Valentine's Day get together with some friends.  It was a great turnout, and I was surprised how easy it was to get people to make valentines with me!  I really should just follow my mom's footsteps and become a kindergarten teacher, because it made me so happy to get my guy friends to make Valentines for their moms...
The benefit of using heart-shaped measuring cups.
I made brownies (with the heart-shaped tins I got last year from my grandparents) and Claire made chocolate chip cookies, courtesy of the Baked book I got Ted our first Christmas together.
YAY!!!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness. Okay, usually I'm one of those "eh, Valentines Day" people... but this makes me want to just do all sorts of craftsy things and bake heart shaped deliciousness and just... AW. So cute!

Anastasia said...

bringing people together through love and crafts. best.

lina said...

you are adorable! i love your style : )

Angel said...

These photos are so cute. I love your outfit too

Eatlovemerry said...

So adorable! Loving your outfit!