Pages

photo diary: beaver creek, vail, & glenwood springs, colorado













I'll keep this short and sweet, because I'm packing for my Austin trip (!) tonight and have some cleaning to do before I leave.

Colorado was lovely, full of good times knitting by the lake, trying to jog around the lake, hiking with my family and cousin to Hanging Lake, watching fireworks at the lake, and working on a puzzle with my dad--which had nothing to do with a lake, just pretty flowers, and lots of them.  There was also eating too much at a 4th of July clam bake at a cabin in the mountains, riding a ski lift and gondola in the mountains, walking around fancy ski towns in the mountains, MOUNTAINS!!!!

PLUS IT WAS REALLY REALLY PRETTY.  AND THERE WERE A TON OF DOGS.

It was great and full of family time. Hooray!

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

This makes me want to go back to Colorado. I only visited Boulder once.

Have fun in Austin!

Kendall said...

Ahh, Colorado is so pretty! I was there for a week earlier this summer but didn't get to spend as much time outside as I would have liked since I was at camp. I did get to go white-water rafting, though, which was super cool. Love that last picture!

Have fun in Austin!! It will be amazing. (I am certified to say this because I live here.)

Violet said...

Hi, Kaylie! So, I really like your blog, so I've nominated you for the Liebster award (for blogs with under 200 followers)!

This post explains it a bit more: http://ispyviolet.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

Dahlya (D$$) said...

So beautiful! Ahh these photos are a dream.